Table of Contents
- 1 “How to make Sweet Potato Pancakes on Power Smokeless Grill”
- 2 The Classic Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 3 Salty Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 4 Two ingredients Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 5 Ricotta Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 6 American Chocolate Potato Pancakes
- 7 Purple Vanilla Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 8 Buckwheat Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 9 Fluffy Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 10 Healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 11 Celebrating the sweet breakfast snacks with Power Smokeless Grill
“How to make Sweet Potato Pancakes on Power Smokeless Grill”
Sweet Potato Pancakes have always been that delicacy that your breakfast deserves…. the sweet, highly fluffed, and light spice. The warm stack of pancakes is all you need to have a head start for your day. If you are not a veggie lover, pancakes can win you the ticket, if you sneak for low profile vegetables…Of course, the rest of the magic is done by the drizzle of honey or by a dollop of Greek yogurt. Well then, what are you waiting for? Switch your Smokeless grill and let the unit do the rest!! Power smokeless grill analysis in a detailed way has been done by us that no one has done before. We know every little point about this new innovation for the kitchen. You can know all the ways to make sweet potato pancakes on power smokeless grill Last but not least, don’t forget that maple syrup!
The Classic Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe
As you take the first bite of pancake, various flavors start exploding in your mouth instantly and that is so mesmerizing indeed! The crispy edges, the golden brown color, the fine texture, the smell of the hot butter and most importantly, the warm aroma of the spiced flavors empowering the pancakes. The following recipe is simply classic and serves about four to six people. For food lovers, it’s a pure bonanza!
- 5 cups of all-purpose flour;
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter;
- 2 tsp. of cinnamon powder;
- ½ tsp. of salt;
- 1 tsp. of baking soda;
- 1 tsp. of baking powder;
- 2 cups of buttermilk;
- 1 ½ tsp. of ground nutmeg;
- 2 large eggs;
- A half cup of milk;
- 2 tsp. of brown sugar;
- Chopped pecans;
- Maple Syrup;
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
- Take a bowl and add all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon and give it a good whisk.
- In another bowl, add buttermilk, sugar, milk, and eggs together until a smooth paste is formed. Now add the mashed sweet potato. Now fold in the dry ingredients, mixed before. Don’t worry if the mixture is lumpy. That’s completely alright. Now let the batter rest for about ten minutes.
- Set the temperature of the Power Smokeless Grill XL to 150 Fahrenheit. Brush 3 tbsps. Of butter on the grill plate and pour some of the batters as to form a medium circle.
- Once at a time you can make two to three pancakes on the grill plate.
- Cook the pancakes until the undersides become golden yellow-brown. The bubbles will form and the edges will look crispy. The pancakes will take three to four minutes to properly cook. Flip them until both sides are properly cooked.
- Repeat the above step for the remaining batter.
- Dish out the pancakes immediately and make a stack of it. Pout some pecans, maple syrup or any other topping you prefer.
Salty Sweet Potato Pancakes
Potatoes in any form, in any shape, are irresistible and in the form of pancakes, they are certainly an edible treat. Potato Pancakes are adored due to their versatility in their taste and texture. The recipe of Salty Sweet Potato Pancakes can be a favorite snack or either you can have them with some tea! It’s all up to you! Pancakes can be salty, spicy and sassy as well. It totally depends upon your taste buds. Try the following recipe and you won’t regret it!
- One medium tomato (diced);
- Two green chilies (diced);
- One large onion (diced);
- 1/3rd cup of all-purpose flour;
- Three cloves of garlic (finely grated);
- Two large eggs (beaten);
- Two pounds of sweet potatoes (peeled & grated);
- Two tsp. of sea salt;
- One tsp. of black pepper;
- Four tbsps. Of peanut oil.
- Grate the sweet potatoes and by the help of tissue paper extract the moisture from them.
- In a bowl, add onion, tomatoes, green chilies, sweet potatoes, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and eggs. Stir until a lumpy paste is formed.
- Adjust the temperature of the Power Smokeless Grill up to 150 Fahrenheit and brush some peanut oil over the grill plate.
- As the grill becomes hot, pour the batter to form pancakes.
- With the plastic spatula, turn the sides of the pancake after 3 to 4 minutes. As the golden yellow color appears, dish out the pancakes immediately and serve hot.
Two ingredients Sweet Potato Pancakes
- A half cup of grated or mashed sweet potatoes;
- 1/4th of ground ginger;
- Half tsp. of cinnamon powder;
- Two large beaten eggs;
- Coconut oil;
- Diced strawberries and whipped crème for the topping.
- Take a bowl and add the following ingredients Sweet potato, eggs, and ginger.
- Preheat the grill plate of the Power Smokeless Grill up to 200 Fahrenheit.
- Brush some coconut oil over the grill plate.
- Pour the batter to make small pancakes.
- The size should be small of the pancakes.
- Now reduce the temperature to 150 Fahrenheit and cook the pancakes.
- Flip the sides of the pancakes until the sides become golden brown.
- Dish out the hot pancakes and serve them with whipped crème and diced strawberries. You can also top up your pancakes with diced bananas.
Ricotta Sweet Potato Pancakes
The Sweet potatoes, lumpy or finely grated while mixing in the batter not only gives you that satisfaction, but there is a divine presence of warmth, happiness, and autumnal hue as well. Ricotta Sweet Potato Pancakes not only gives you the fiber but are also filled with moistness, that makes them soft and worth craving for. The Berry Maple syrup will fill up your energy level in the morning making you active and energetic.
- 3/4th cups of Buttermilk;
- Two large beaten eggs;
- One cup of all-purpose flour;
- Half tsp. of baking powder;
- One tsp. of vanilla essence;
- One cup of Ricotta Cheese;
- Four tbsps. of sugar;
- Half tbsp. of fresh lemon zest;
- Two tbsps. of lemon juice.
Berry Maple Syrup
- A half cup of raspberries;
- Half cup of blueberries;
- 1/4th cup of melted unsalted butter;
- One cup of maple syrup.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Take a bowl and add buttermilk, vanilla essence, ricotta cheese, and eggs. Mix until they are combined.
- Carefully fold baking powder, all-purpose flour, salt, and sugar. Stir in the batter until the ingredients are combined. Over-mixing should be avoided.
- For making the Berry Maple syrup take saucepan and on medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the berries and heat them for about five minutes until berries start to bubble up. Remove the sauce and set aside.
- Adjust the temperature of the Power Smokeless Grill at 200 Fahrenheit. Pour the mixture according to the size you want of the pancakes.
- Cook the pancakes until each side are tender and golden brown.
- Serve the hot delicious pancakes with the Berry Maple Syrup.
American Chocolate Potato Pancakes
- Half Cup of Water; Two tbsps. of water;
- One tbsp. of Sweet Potato Flour;
- 1/4th of baking powder;
- 1/4th of baking soda;
- Two tbsps. of grated sweet potato;
- 1/4th cup of Buckwheat Flour;
- Seven to Ten drops of Chocolate Stevia;
- 1/4th of Pure Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate chips (as desired).
- Take a bowl and add baking powder, baking soda, and flours. Give it a mix and then add water, vanilla, sweet potato, and stevia. Mix till you have a fine paste of the batter. Add chocolate chips as much as you like. Now give it a good stir.
- Preheat the Power Smokeless Grill to 200 Fahrenheit. Brush the grill plate with coconut oil and pour the batter mixture to form pancakes.
- Cook each side of the pancake for about three to four minutes. Repeat the step for the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes hot, topping it with chocolate chips.
- If you like, you can also top them with whipped crème, cocoa sauce and, maple syrup.
Purple Vanilla Sweet Potato Pancakes
After trying this recipe you will get rid of your boring recipes of the weekend pancakes you have been making. This pancake recipe presents a higher definition of healthy breakfast food that is naturally purple, divine and exotic. Plus it’s gluten-free and super healthy!
- 1/4th Cup of all-purpose flour (Gluten-free);
- 1/3rd Cup of Water;
- 3 to 5 drops of vanilla essence;
- ¼ Tsp. Pure Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract;
- Two Tbsps. of mashed purple Sweet potato;
- Half tsp. of baking powder;
- Vanilla frosting (optional).
- Take a bowl and mix the ingredients very well;
- Mash the sweet potato with a fork and don’t blend it. Mash it very well to get rid of the clumps. The batter should be smooth.
- Preheat the Power Smokeless Grill to 200 Fahrenheit.
- Grease the grill plate with some coconut oil.
- Pour the batter to make pancakes; the size of the pancakes should be medium.
- Once the color of the pancakes become golden brown and edges dry serve them hot with some vanilla frosting.
Buckwheat Sweet Potato Pancakes
- One cup of Buckwheat Flour;
- Half tsp. of cinnamon powder;
- A half cup of Cashew flour;
- One cup of pureed sweet potato;
- One tsp. of vinegar;
- 1/4th cup of water;
- 1/4th sesame oil.
- Half tsp. of baking powder.
- Take a bowl and mix the sweet potatoes, water, and vinegar.
- In another bowl take buckwheat flour, cashew flour, cinnamon powder, and baking soda.
- Mix the dry and liquid ingredients and whisk them well to form a fine lumpy paste.
- Lightly coat the grill plate of the Power Smokeless Grill and pour the batter to form the pancakes.
- The size of the pancakes totally depends upon your taste buds.
- Cook both sides of the pancakes till they are golden brown.
- Follow the same step with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes hot with seasonal fruits of your choice.
- You can also top up the pancakes with your favorite ones.
Fluffy Sweet Potato Pancakes
For this, mind-blowing recipe, the base of the batter is formed by almond flour, mashed sweet potato, and eggs. Commonly Almond flour is used in the Paleo dishes which are considered to be a traditional ingredient. As compared to the coconut flour it doesn’t absorb that much moisture and there is no need of adding milk as well. A little bit addition of the cinnamon powder creates a spiced & cozy aroma.
- Three Tbsps. of Almond Flour;
- A half cup of mashed Sweet potato;
- Two large eggs are beaten;
- 1/4th of cinnamon powder;
- Half tsp. of baking powder;
- Oil as required;
- Maple syrup for serving.
- Beat the eggs separately in a small bowl.
- Take a mixing bowl and add sweet potato, eggs, cinnamon powder, baking powder, almond flour and whisk till the batter becomes smooth.
- Adjust the temperature of the Power Smokeless Grill to 150 Fahrenheit.
- Pour the batter to form a suitable size of the pancakes.
- For about two to three minutes cook each side of the pancakes.
- With the help of the plastic spatula, flip the sides of the pancakes.
- Serve the pancakes hot with maple syrup and extra butter.
Healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes
Those healthy sweet potato pancakes can be done very easily. Those can be made any time and then you can freeze. You can eat them up whenever you want. Mothers cooking for school going children love these tactics.
Sweet potato protein pancakes
Preparing your food in a delicious way and also making it healthy is an art of cooking. Mothers should not just cook delicious; they should also take in mind the health of their children. If you like pancakes, then eating protein with these sweet potato pancakes will be your desire. Shredded Chef has provided some protein type recipes for those pancakes. As it is a matter of health but we deal with the taste.
Paleo sweet potato pancakes are not all like this, it would have to happen these days. They were totally different. But now the world has changed and it has been going to cooking smokeless.
Celebrating the sweet breakfast snacks with Power Smokeless Grill
For making the perfect sweet potato pancakes that are fluffier, mouthwatering, soft and divine can be possible only with Power Smokeless Grill with fewer efforts and not worry about much. The pancakes are thick and moist as well. The secret lies in the non-stick surface of the grill plate and the versatility with the temperature adjustments. On the other hand, Sweet Potatoes are an integral source of carbohydrates, fiber, a protein that provides you the energy to have a head start!