Table of Contents
- 1 “How to Cook Spare Ribs on a Power Smokeless Grill”
- 1.1 BBQ Spare Ribs
- 1.2 Grilled Spare Ribs with Dijon and Baby Peppers
- 1.3 Grilled BBQ spare ribs with Masala Rice
- 1.4 Maple sugary Vinegar Ribs
- 1.5 Make the best grilled Spare ribs with Power Smokeless Grill: The Pro tips!!!
- 1.6 Right cut and Perfection….
- 1.7 Grilling Diaries: Preparing the Spare Ribs….
- 1.8 Conservative Amounts of Seasoning
- 1.9 The Wrap-Up!
- 1.10 FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 1.11 Q. How many spare ribs can be placed over the grill plate of Power Smokeless Grill?
- 1.12 Q. How long does it takes to grill or cook the spare ribs in the Power Smokeless Grill?
- 1.13 Q. Can we cook side dishes such as grilled vegetables with the spare ribs?
- 1.14 Q. Before placing the spare ribs over the grill plate, should the oil be poured?
- 1.15 Q. If the oil is not added, will the spare ribs stick to the grill plate?
“How to Cook Spare Ribs on a Power Smokeless Grill”
Grilling foods has been the best method to get out the very best of the foods. For many individuals cooking on electric grills has enabled them to set jiffy dinner tables. However, when you have Power Smokeless Grill at your home, which you can also buy online. You have the blessing and liberty to grill and cook anything; you don’t need to set the grills in a certain way neither you have to deal with the smoke. It’s all about enjoying your grilled food all around the year irrespective of the climate conditions. It is really easy to cook spare ribs on a Power Smokeless Grill.
Cooking spare ribs in Power Smokeless Grill makes their taste much more divine and juicer. The flavorful aspect increases as it imparts the smoky BBQ flavor in the ribs, as sausages could also be prepared on this amazing grill. While grilling the spare ribs, a soft brown golden crust develops without charring or overbrowning the ribs. As long as you cook your spare ribs in the Power Smokeless Grill, you can delightfully customize the tastes, texture, and flavors to align with your personal preferences. Here are some lovely recipes that you can give a shot to at the comfort of your home.
BBQ Spare Ribs
- 4 pounds of pork spare ribs;
- 1/4th cup of brown sugar;
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder;
- two cups of BBQ sauce;
- 1 tsp. of onion powder;
- 1/4th cup of molasses;
- Take the spare ribs and let them boil in a large pot for about 25 minutes over medium heat.
- Mix the brown sugar, garlic powder, BBQ sauce, onion powder, brown sugar, and molasses to make the sauce.
- Now take the boiled ribs, and marinate them in the sauce for about one hour (you can even leave them overnight for more flavor).
- Preheat the Power Smokeless Grill to 320 Fahrenheit.
- Place the marinated ribs over the Grill Plate and cover it with its lid.
- After 5 to 6 minutes, change the sides of the ribs one by one, until they become tender.
- And voila your BBQ spare ribs are ready to be served!
You can read power smokeless grill reviews & can check the latest price or buy it straight away by clicking buttons below!
Grilled Spare Ribs with Dijon and Baby Peppers
- Four 6 – oz. spare ribs;
- 1 tsp. of soya sauce;
- half tsp. of salt; and half tsp. of black pepper grounded;
- 2 tbsp. of Apple vinegar;
- 1/4th cup of honey;
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely grated;
- 2 tbsp. of grainy mustard;
- One pound of baby peppers, diced half;
- 2 tbsps. Of Dijon mustard.
- Mix soya sauce. Salt. Pepper, Apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic, grainy mustard, and Dijon mustard to form a batter. Whisk all the ingredients well to obtain a smooth crunchy paste.
- Marinate the spare ribs into the paste and place it in the refrigerator for about one hour.
- Preheat the Power Smokeless Grill at 390 Fahrenheit.
- Place the baby peppers and the spare ribs over the grill plate.
- cook each side of the ribs;
- Each side will take up to 6 minutes for becoming tender.
- And there you go with a gorgeous suffer to fulfill your appetite desires.
Grilled BBQ spare ribs with Masala Rice
- 8 pounds of spare ribs;
- of red chili powder; 1 cup white rice (soaked in water for 30 minutes before boiling).
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder; a 1/4th cup of brown sugar;
- two cups of chicken broth; 1 medium onion diced in medium pieces;
- Kosher salt and black pepper; 3 tbsps. of garam masala;
- 1 tsp. of dried oregano; half a cup of olive oil.
- 1 tsp. of onion powder;
- 2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar;
- 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper; and 1 cup of BBQ sauce;
- In a pan, place half a cup of oil, and sauté onion. As the color of the onion becomes golden brown, add garam masala; add salt and mix.
- Pour in the chicken broth and let it boil;
- As the water boils, add one cup of white rice.
- Take BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, red chili powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, dried oregano, onion powder, and black pepper. Make a paste and set it aside.
- Rub some sufficient amount of olive oil on the spare ribs.
- Place them on the grill plate that has been preheated at the temperature of 300 Fahrenheit.
- After 5 minutes, pour the batter over the ribs (the ribs are covered).
- Let the ribs be grilled in the mixture.
- Plate out the masala rice in the plate; place the grilled spare ribs over the masala rice.
Maple sugary Vinegar Ribs
One rack of spare ribs;
- One cup tomato paste;
- 3 tbsps. of maple syrup;
- A half cup of maple syrup;
- Rub mixture:
- 1 tbsp. of sea salt;
- half tsp. of onion powder;
- A half tsp. of chili powder;
- One-half tsp. of black pepper;
- half tsp. of paprika powder;
- 1/3rd cup of brown sugar;
- 1 tsp. of mustard powder;
- Mop mixture:
- 3 tbsps. of rub mixture;
- half tsp. of Worcestershire sauce;
- 3 tbsps. of BBQ sauce;
- 3/4th cup of maple vinegar
- Take the sauce ingredients and combine them: mix the maple vinegar, 1/3rd cup of the rub mixture, maple syrup, and Worcestershire sauce and heat it in a saucepan.
- Prepare the mop mixture separately. Heat the mixture; after a few minutes take it off the heat.
- Preheat the Power Smokeless grill at 350 Fahrenheit.
- First, rub the rub mixture over the ribs;
- Place the ribs over the grill plate;
- After a few minutes, pour the sauce and mop over the ribs.
- Let the ribs cook until both sides become tender.
Make the best grilled Spare ribs with Power Smokeless Grill: The Pro tips!!!
For making spare ribs to be tender, juicier and flavorful, they need slow and long grilling and cooking process however Power Smokeless Grill is not an effective way to do so, but it also provides that smoky aroma and BBQ touch…..
Right cut and Perfection….
The real secret of perfection lies in selecting the right meat cuts. Pork ribs such as the spare ribs are much more feasible and easy to grill as compared to the beef ribs that are much popular than them. Spare ribs taste is purely divine however the baby back ribs are much renowned and feasible to grill as well. If you are able to find the Berkshire pork, the heritage one that gives it a shot for once; the flavor, juices, the proteins are highly overwhelming, unlike the pigs that are sold by the marts.
Grilling Diaries: Preparing the Spare Ribs….
There has always been a controversy among people whether to tear the membrane or not. The membrane actually sustains the moisture within the spare ribs. Although many people find them unattractive if you remove it off, the moisture will drip out instantly. Before grilling the ribs, if you slowly rub the prepared mixture on it or either rub the spice mix this will leave the ribs to be completely infused with the flavor that you are craving for! If you apply mustard over the ribs, this will help tenderize the meat however if you’re not a mustard mixture fan and actually dislike it, there’s nothing to be worrying about.
You won’t be able to have any clue that it had been rubbed by the mustard mixture. For the perfect flavor, marinate the spare ribs for about one day so that the spices, aroma and sassy edges can be infused in the ribs. Sweet potato pancakes are another delicious thing can be cooked smokelessly.
Conservative Amounts of Seasoning
Spare ribs have their own natural sassy flavors, aroma, and salty booms. You certainly don’t want high amounts of enhancements… and you also don’t want to make them dull and vanished by overwhelming amounts of the seasonings. The secret lies within being conservative with the seasonings. The same formula is applicable with the addition of the BBQ sauces. Majority of the BBQ contains (whether processed or homemade) constitute of higher levels of sugar due to tomatoes that can actually burn the spare ribs. This can also occur if the ribs are cooked indirectly. Hence use appropriate amounts of seasonings.
You can do one thing, if your taste buds adore seasonings, take a spray bottle and fill it with BBQ sauce. Make it thin by adding water. You can even try salt, black pepper and paprika with water. You can spray over the ribs; this will add more edge, and moisture as you like. The crunch will be real and awesome for sure!
As you are done with grilling your spare ribs, to set the platter and serve, individually slice the racks into individual pieces that are you have to cut them between the bones obviously. While serving the guests you can pour some extra BBQ sauce on the side and plenty of tissue papers as well to the guests who are much more eager to get hands laid over those juicy spare ribs and less interested in your conversation!!!
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. How many spare ribs can be placed over the grill plate of Power Smokeless Grill?
You can easily place 8 ounces of spare ribs over the grill plate.
Q. How long does it takes to grill or cook the spare ribs in the Power Smokeless Grill?
Spare Ribs can be grilled in about 10 to 15 minutes depending upon their thickness.
Q. Can we cook side dishes such as grilled vegetables with the spare ribs?
Indeed, you can cook and grill anything along the spare ribs.
Q. Before placing the spare ribs over the grill plate, should the oil be poured?
It totally depends upon your taste buds.
Q. If the oil is not added, will the spare ribs stick to the grill plate?
The Teflon surface doesn’t allow any food particle to stick with the surface.